‘The course was invaluable for my art practice. A really good combination of immediate tips, exercises and feedback. Most useful was [having my writing] edited and critiqued.’
This intensive two-day course focuses on artists’ writing. It gives excellent practical advice in a seminar workshop setting, offering one-to-one feedback for all participants. Whether fiction, non-fiction, artist statement, web page, funding applications, screenplays, poetry or public lecturing, this course gives you the tools to write, gives guidance on editing and advice on publishing and dissemination.
• Find new tools to fully engage with your writing practice
• Get writing experience in a supportive environment
• Gain an understanding of writing for different contexts
• Discover your writing voice and how to develop it further
• Learn editing skills and knowledge of the writing process
• Produce a piece of writing with ideas for how it might be published
• Meet a supportive peer group and learn the benefits of peer critique
All enquiries are welcomed about the course or for individual mentoring and consultation. Please contact us via email@example.com.